6.05.2009

Babys Mama!!

Well, I'm sure you all are sick of me talking about my online forum all the time but today we have done so major changes!

First of all, we now have a Twitter! Granted, I'm not a big fan of twitter, it is a great way to keep in touch and get more numbers on our site which is really what I want more than anything right now.

In addition, we also now have a BLOG which is what I am most excited about.

I'm planning a contest/giveaway VERY VERRY soon, and I can tell you right now, getting members to the site will help you a great deal if you want to win! *hint*hint*

Remember, you don't have to be pregnant or a mom to join, even if you are just wanting to share advice, or prepare for a baby or will be trying to get pregnant soon- the site will be great for you!

That's all for now!

Thanks everyone for all your ideas and help thus far, we're almost there!

4 comments:

Sam Jo said...

One of my peeps was blogstalking and saw that you had won my contest. She asked how I knew you and I told her I did not know you! She told me that her brother (Heraldo Derelli) knows you some how?!? What a small world? What country are you from? My hubs is from Uruguay! I am so excited to see pictures of your little guy!

April JoAnne said...

Oh was it Kelly? I've known Haroldo for awhile now. We became friends through a mutual friend and spent my whole first summer in Utah going to concerts and shows together. It was one the best summers ever!! He is a really cool guy.

I'm from New York but my mom is from Colombia so I've got some latina in me :P

Sam Jo said...

Yeah it was Kelly! I went to school with Heraldo and I worked with Kelly! What a small world!

I dont know what those flowers are called! I just pick anything that needs full sun and go with them!

Sam Jo said...

Your stuff is here! Can you meet up tomorrow?