6.13.2009

Don't eat your Scentsy

So the other day as I'm sure I've raved to all of you, I won the Scentsy giveaway from the Samjodiego blog.

Well, I got my product today and I can not tell you how excited I was!! It smells sooooooo good, everyone loves 'em.
I just have to share Jack's words:

He walked over to the warmer and looked inside, "It smells like candy in there, can we eat them?"

Haha he is so cute.

This is the warmer I chose:



I think it's really pretty and fits the nature theme in the nursery perfectly.

I'm thinking of also getting a plug-in warmer for the kitchen, or maybe even an additional warmer but we'll have to wait and see how things go financially for us. $15-30 is really not much at all but I have a hard time buying groceries, I'm not a big spender type personality.


Anyway I love the warmer, I love the smell, I LOVE the smell!! My favorite scent that I got is "Skinny Dippin'" I seriously could eat it, I keep inhaling deeply and then sighing happily haha it's fabulous.

My mom who is staying with us while she attends classes at the Y was very pleased with it also. She said it's good and healthy to have relaxing aromas around the house. I agree :) I think baby does too hehe.

So my husband is happy- albeit the scents might increase his already large appetite haha, I'm ecstatic, AND grandma is happy. Everybody wins :D


In other news... I've been feeling the baby move more lately which is fun now that I actually know what the kicks feel like- seriously at first I thought it was just like gas bubbles haha.

The house projects are moving along but I find myself getting discouraged as things seem to not be going according to plan in the bedroom. Apparently our king-size bed is too big to fit in the one spot where it owuld look PERFECT. Too big by like 2 inches. I wanted to just swap it for a queen-sized bed but I wouldn't want to swap with someone I don't know, used mattress egh! Also, we could just buy a new bed but then where would we store the king-sized bed? Our storage space is already pushing the limits.

I'm hoping I can figure something out soon that I'll feel good about. This is all stressing me out. It will be such a relief when everything is done.

Despite the setbacks I am still very excited, and even starting to think about ideas for our first halloween with baby. I was thinking we could do a football player for baby, me a cheerleader, and Jack a coach OR we can do my idea from last year, baby is Robin, Jack Batman and me Catwoman.

It's an exciting time and despite the fact that sometimes I let myself get a little too stressed around my family, I'm glad my mom is staying with us. She's really helpful and it's nice knowing I have someone to help motivate me to get stuff done and help to get stuff done.

4 comments:

✩Molly✩ said...

I love Scentsy! My Sister sells it :)

-redrawlins from Plurk

April JoAnne said...

really? You're so lucky!!

Love your signature by the way- I could tell who it was by the icon hehe

Karen Rich said...

oh cool! i can't wait to smell it and the warmer is perfect

Karen Rich said...

oh cool! i can't wait to smell it and the warmer is perfect