I'm sooooo excited!!!!!
he's gonna be a lucky little boy for sure :D
Congrats AJ!!!! And I know you're going to be one awesome mom and you'll raise him just fine. btw, did I mention I love your voice? ;)~*~Danielle~*~
OOooh how exciting! IMO boys are easier then girls because girls are very dramatic, where as most boys aren't. I love the vid! You should post more vids because they are cool... yep!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How exciting!The feet are the cutest things on the ultrasound. Love the vlog post :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm sooooo excited!!!!!
he's gonna be a lucky little boy for sure :D
Congrats AJ!!!! And I know you're going to be one awesome mom and you'll raise him just fine.
btw, did I mention I love your voice? ;)
~*~Danielle~*~
OOooh how exciting! IMO boys are easier then girls because girls are very dramatic, where as most boys aren't. I love the vid! You should post more vids because they are cool... yep!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How exciting!The feet are the cutest things on the ultrasound. Love the vlog post :)
Post a Comment