8.03.2011

To Clarify...

My last blog post, I do want to have more children I just don't know if I want to have more right now. It's actually something I feel quite stressed about a lot of the time. For some reason I feel like I should be in a hurry, but every other part of me is like whoa, slow down, not yet, so not ready right now. And it's not that I'm not ready for another baby, if everything was perfect right now, I would probably be fine with it but I don't know, I just don't think it's the right time for me yet.

Moving on, right now I've been going through a period of evaluation. Evaluating life, goals, skills, etc., I'm not really sure where I stand on it all still. I know there are things I would like for the near future but I feel as if those things are not going to happen in the time frame I would necessarily like. I'm also thinking about my business and what I want to do with it. Originally I was thinking cards and stuff, now I'm wondering if I should do prints and graphic art. I don't know. I feel like there are so many things I love and am interested in but I think I'm just not good enough at it to really make something of it. Then there are things I think I could be good at but just take so much time to do and I don't really have that time anymore. And the thing is I don't even know what I want.

I'm not even sure what the purpose of this blog post is right now... I just felt like writing i guess so I wrote something. Now I don't even know what else to write so I guess that's all I have to say.

No comments: