... while pregnant is dangerous. Today I bought pickles, pasta sauce, salsa with cheese sauce, and gingerale. And that's about it.
I also spent a good 5 minutes walking up and down the cleaning aisle because it smelled so wonderful. Not weird at all, right? That was after I picked up a bag from the bakery to carry around in case I puked, which I almost did, twice.
On the bright side, now that I have this cheesy unhealthy salsa con queso, perhaps I will get less cravings for Del Taco. Mmmm Macho Nachos. :)
I am still staying optimistic that this time I won't be as sick as with Thomas, and that the nausea will taper off in my 2nd trimester *fingers crossed* And while some days I am exhausted, I don't think I am quite as fatigued as I was the first time around. Or I am and I just force myself to do stuff anyway. This will be an interesting summer, Thomas is out of preschool now which I was really excited about but now not as much because I don't feel as inclined to entertain him as I previously did. But I will be strong! We will think of some crafts and things to do together. I can't wait for Thomas to be a big brother. :)
I also spent a good 5 minutes walking up and down the cleaning aisle because it smelled so wonderful. Not weird at all, right? That was after I picked up a bag from the bakery to carry around in case I puked, which I almost did, twice.
On the bright side, now that I have this cheesy unhealthy salsa con queso, perhaps I will get less cravings for Del Taco. Mmmm Macho Nachos. :)
I am still staying optimistic that this time I won't be as sick as with Thomas, and that the nausea will taper off in my 2nd trimester *fingers crossed* And while some days I am exhausted, I don't think I am quite as fatigued as I was the first time around. Or I am and I just force myself to do stuff anyway. This will be an interesting summer, Thomas is out of preschool now which I was really excited about but now not as much because I don't feel as inclined to entertain him as I previously did. But I will be strong! We will think of some crafts and things to do together. I can't wait for Thomas to be a big brother. :)
posted @
No comments:
Post a Comment