I woke up at about 7:30 today.
Well, Jack woke up at about 7 and I tried to sleep with a goal of staying in bed right up till 10, but unfortunately it's really hard to fall back asleep when your heat source has left you all alone to fend for yourself. That and the fact that I had to repeatedly fight back the urge to vomit every time I tried to lie back down.
So here I am, awake early, waiting for the rest of the world to be alive so I can play. :)
Jack and I signed our tax papers today so I have to go mail this thing. I'm kinda annoyed that we ended up owing, but we are still getting some back- but actually, it's a big deal to me that I don't want to talk about soooo moving on!
Today is the last day I have to use the free meal at Tucano's but Jack and I weren't even all that eager to go. So today, he said would be too busy for him since he has a lot to do at work and probably won't be able to take off long enough for lunch so I'm going to meet Karen in Salt Lake and we will go together.
I was going to originally go with Kaley because I know she and Clint love that place, but her schedule was kinda opposite mine so unfortunately it didn't work out.
If you live in the Utah area though, definitely go to their website and sign up for their Birthday Club. You'll get a buy one get one free meal postcard/coupon to use the month of your birthday which is pretty awesome.
Anyway, I told Karen I would meet her early so she can leave for her lunchbreak before things get really busy so I iwll be off now!
Adios!
posted @
1 comment:
comments are still weird... grrr :/
Post a Comment