4.01.2009

*Sighs heavily*

Good morning. Threw up twice so far this morning. Usually I feel better after that happens but right now I still just feel gross and awful. I might take some phenergan in a bit and then just let myself go back to bed. I don't want to be involved with the world today. Especially not the way it's snowing all crazy :( I am seriously not loving the snow.

In other news, today is April Fool's day. Another good reason to avoid the world, because it's almost impossible to go somewhere without someone commenting on the fact that my name is April, oh joy.

I remember last April's Fool. It had been only a few weeks since my last speeding ticket, making a total of like four or something. So I waited until the afternoon and I called Jack up and told him I got another speeding ticket. He was really annoyed but then I told him it was an April's Fool joke. I thought it was pretty funny :P

Okay, I am seriously not functioning properly right now. Maybe I will post later but right now I just need to go sleep or something.

2 comments:

Erika K. said...

All that I've done to be involved in April fool's day is get 2 chain texts saying not to talk to them blah blah april fool's.

Hope you get to feeling better though!

<3 erika k.

XTC said...

HAHA "April fools".. i was completely wrong! :)
Feel Better! Mr. Correa