There is some good news to share though- my doctor's office called today to tell me they made a scheduling mistake with my ultrasound and need to reschedule so instead of next week my ultrasound is THIS WEDNESDAY!!! I'm so excited and can hardly wait! I don't know how I'm going to get through the day tomorrow I just know I will be pacing around like crazy wanting Wednesday to be here.
We'll finally figure out whose votes were right or wrong!
I haven't felt the baby move very much at all which is a little sad and worrying, and I don't even know if what i think is the baby moving is really the baby moving... it's hard to explain.
I've compiled a list of a few things I wish I would have been prepared for:
Um yeah, your nipples leak
Sex hurts :'/
Your daily vomiting doesn't always end at 17 weeks
Once you start showing- it's really not as exciting as you thought it would be
- in fact, it kinda makes me you feel like a giant, and it's scary to think I'm only going to get bigger.
Acne- bleh
It's weird, the body is changing a lot I guess, and these things aren't horrible but it would have been nice if I had known before hand so I don't freak out when those things happen.
In other news, Baby is about a full pound now :) and my weight gain has evened out back into the "normal/average" range.
I guess I should share a picture even though I feel like a LA:


... yeah.. anyway...
My parents are in town and so that means now we can start preparing the baby's room and I'm very excited :)
Also, I got offered the job I applied for LAST YEAR (long wait! they had a hiring freeze) at the airline and so now I can work from home :) I hope it works out well, I really really don't want to work on Sundays since that is our sabbath but I'm thinking maybe I can just donate the money to charity or something for the Sundays that I work. It's only temporary until I have seniority and can pick my schedule.
I'm excited and happy and glad things are going well. Now we just need to find out if we're having a little Evie or a Tommy!! *squeals*
<3
posted @
2 comments:
YAY!!! I know it's crappy but it's worth it in the end. It's hard but that's why women are so amazing - YOU are so amazing :)
Post a Comment