This isn't good but I'm pushing my work-out back this week to Tue. Thur. Sat. again.
I guess Mondays just really aren't my days lol
I shouldn't make excuses but the reason why I didn't work out is because I was waiting for my in-laws who are staying with us to go to sleep so I didn't have to exercise in front of them. But by the time they went to bed it was already really late. Now I'm exhausted and 90% sure it's not happening tonight.
I'll just have to do it tomorrow. I start work tomorrow! I'm very nervous about going back to work but I think it will be good. I just need to be sure to exercise before. Things really are crazy now.
I did work-out that night though and it went really well. The yoga felt soo good, I need to find my Yoga DVD and do it more often I forgot how much I love doing it. The day after I felt okay too but today my muscles were hurting badly. Hopefully tomorrow they'll be feeling better since it is another upper body work out.
No weight loss yet but my body definitely is looking better the day after I exercise. I think one more week after this one and it's an everyday work-out but I'd like to start incorporating the yoga into the off days this week. Just need to find that DVD...
posted @
No comments:
Post a Comment