So I've been sick for the past few days which has definitely slowed me down a bit. I was doing so good with my work-out plan but this week I've only done 1 and a half of the 3 days. Once I feel better I'm definitely giong to start again, I've lost 5 more pounds. Not a huge deal but at least it's something.
Today is Jack's birthday! He doesn't seem that excited about it he says, "it's just another day" but I'm going to try to figure out a way to make him feel special even though I'm working tonight.
Things have been pretty much the same. Jack's parents came for a visit and we got a lot of stuff done including installing new cabinets in the hallway. I'll definitely post pictures later but right now all I have time for is a quick update.
posted @
No comments:
Post a Comment