4.17.2010

In Demand

So I haven't updated my blog in a very long time, but I have been really busy lately.  I picked up a second job doing the US Census.  It's nice but I haven't been able to get in as many hours as I hoped.  It's only been a week but I hope next week I can do a lot more.

Things are going well.  With the extra cash we have now from this other job I was able to splurge a little (okay a lot) and buy a Pazzles machine.  This thing is AWESOME!  It is far better than a Cricut, and bigger than the Silhouette.  I am so in love and can't wait to scrapbook more.

On Monday I have off with JetBlue so I am going to do Census stuff during the day and then spend the night (since you can't really knock on doors at night) organizing my work area downstairs so I can scrapbook while working.

I did some practice cuts and drawings with the Pazzles and am in love!  I also got a REALLY good deal.  They are usually $600 and I got mine on ebay for less than half of that.  Which is awesome because even on Ebay they go for around $400 so I got really lucky.

Thomas is doing much better at entertaining himself now that he can squiggle and worm around.  I am going to make a blog update on that later on when I get a chance.  I have some videos of the little guy that show off how he is getting so good at squiggling where he wants to get.

Anyways, it's time for me to log in to work so that's all for now.

Peace

No comments: