So Jack and I are back from our 7day cruise to Cozumel and Grand Cayman. We really did have a great time. It was hard for me at first being away from Thomas for so long, but I felt better about it after Jack gave me a blessing and I knew he was okay.
Seven Mile beach in Grand Cayman was really beautiful. It's amazing how you can see straight through the ocean, even when you're in incredibly deep water. The beach was amazingly clean, and Jack and I met some people and hung-out with them there, walking along the beach and just talking, swimming, and joking around. When we got back I stopped in some of the stores and got a really pretty black coral bracelet.
There is a city in Grand Cayman called Hell. Apparently it is a gathering of volcanic rock that formed years ago. We stopped there to take a look but it really wasn't that exciting lol. We got some pictures and sent a postcard though. So now we can say we've been to Hell and back ;)
In Cozumel, we hung-out at Playa Mia beach. The beach itself was kinda crowded, but there was a place with chairs and hammocks to lay out in the sun, which was so beautiful. I am already missing the insanely warm weather but glad I missed the snow storm in Utah last Monday. On the beach we were able to use the kayaks and pedal boats included in our package, and Jack and I got to go around in the ocean which was kind of fun. The water there is so calm I wasn't even nervous about being in the open water.
I got a charm bracelet with a charm for every city, including one for our cruise ship so that was fun too, now I have a little reminder from our vacation. :)
So that was the good, fun stuff. Now the not so good, not so fun stuff. My laptop is completely dead. I spilled kool-aid on it accidentally and now it won't turn on. :( This is really sad because I had A LOT of stuff on it that I don't want to lose. I'm hoping we can buy a replacement that will take my current hard drive so I won't have to buy Photoshop and all the other programs I had on it. If we can even buy one at all, our vacation was a lot of fun, definitely needed, but it sent us back a bit int he financial department. And now I'm making up for it by working 30 hours the next two weeks in work. *sigh*
It's not all bad, I just need to try to get more sleep so that I can not be exhausted by 8pm everyday. Especially considering I usually work until 10pm and some nights next week, 11 or even 12.
Anyhow, that's about all I've got for right now. My nerves are thin at the moment, pretty much every single person and every single thing is pissing me off so I need to try to just chill out. Jack has been so wonderful though, and I'm pleased to say I can't really recall being annoyed at him, just other people haha. I guess it's better that way. When I have a computer I can actually use (right now I'm on my work computer which has just about everything blocked) I will upload pictures from our vacation and pictures of Tommy.
He is growing up so fast, it's so fun to watch, but a little sad at the same time to see my little baby turning into a big boy.
posted @
No comments:
Post a Comment