5.06.2010

Oh Life

Well, we didn't get our passports in time so we had to reschedule our cruise.  I was thinking we could just travel with our birth certificates but guess what they took with our passport applications?  Our birth certificates.  *sigh*  So we had to pay an extra $100 and instead of going to the Bahamas we're going to the Grand Cayman islands and Cozumel.  Not as nice of a cruise in my opinion, but at least we're still going on a vacation.

After everything that's been going on, I could really use one!

On our way home from the airport we got a flat tire and luckily Jack was the one driving because I would have freaked out.  So I had to spend $200ish to get new tires.  Then I got sick with a really nasty cold, and am finally starting to feel better but only a little bit.

Needless to say money is going to be tight for awhile with all these additional expenses, but I guess life could be worse.  Not saying that I want it to be or anything... it would be nice if life started getting easy and nice again ;)

Poor Tommy has been sick too, but he is also starting to feel better.  He is so funny, his nose was runny and he would stick his tongue out so he could lick the boogers off his face.  He's such a silly boy.

Today in the bath he sat up and was trying to grab the water in his hands and couldn't figure out why he wasn't getting any.  Haha.  He moves around so much so fast now, and if I help him on to his knees and hold his hand, he will pull himself up to standing position.  I can't believe how strong he is!

I haven't really been exercising lately but I'm hoping when I start feeling better I can start working out again.  I am down to the 120's in weight which is nice, but I would rather weigh 130 and look more fit than 125 and still feel bleh in some areas.

Out of the 20something bathing suits I owned I only ended up packing about 4 to bring on our cruise.  I hated the way I looked in most all of them.  I wish stretch marks could disappear forevers :'(

Anyway, Tommy went right to sleep after his bath but I hear him stirring now so I better go check on him.  Ciao

No comments: