I made a new banner for the blog today. I figured it was about time to add Tommy into the mix. Nothing special, just something i made really quick to put up there.
I also changed the blog design to a simple pre-loaded blogger one. I may tweak it and change it a bit more later on but for now this is good.
:)
In other news, I found a baby-sitter :D YAY! My friend Tristan is going to come watch Thomas. She has her own little boy, I don't remember how old he is but he is pretty young. Hopefully, Tommy is good and it works out. We're going to try it out and see how it goes, but if it doesn't work out at least now I have more time to find someone else.
I'm starting to try to get days off of work for our Alaska trip. We'll see how it goes. I'm also trying to make it so I don't have to work on Sundays (really pissed off about that) and I'm also trying to get Tuesdays off of workb ecause then at least I would only have to work 3 days a week which would be really nice and we owuld only need a baby-sitter one day a week. Pretty awesome and we would be able to save a lot more money!
Anyway, that's all for now. Things are getting a little better, I just hope I can work things out with my work schedule for September because Sunday working is a major bummer.
posted @
No comments:
Post a Comment