Well, I don't really have a best friend, and the closest I have to one is probably Jack, and the picture of him that is my favorite is not on this computer :(
I guess here's a picture I like a lot of him
I don't know why, it just makes me feel happy inside and gives me an "I love us" kind of feeling.
That is all.
I guess here's a picture I like a lot of him
I don't know why, it just makes me feel happy inside and gives me an "I love us" kind of feeling.That is all.
posted @
2 comments:
Way cute. I was telling Scarlett you were coming over, and she said "your best friend?" I said, my best friend in Utah! :)
Aww! I consider you a best friend but I feel weird saying to people "so and so is my best friend" like then the other person will feel differently andwonder why I would say that and not want to hang out with me anymore hah
Post a Comment