6.27.2012

Day 5: A picture of yourself from two years ago



2010 wow.  I can't believe two years ago Thomas was still that grown up.  I still feel like two years ago was before I got pregnant but that's just not the case.  It's weird how your perception of time changes with life events.  I kind of define my life into six different blocks now.  There's childhood, high school, pre-married life, newlyweds, pregnancy, and Thomas. 

I chose this picture because it's from the last time we were in Alaska.  And I felt it was appropriate since we will be back in Alaska in a few weeks! We're going to be visiting Jack's family that is up there and have a 50th anniversary celebration for his parents so it will be really nice. 

I'm also really looking forward to having a vacation for awhile.  Things have been REALLY busy lately, and busy is good most of the time I do like to keep busy, but I wish I wasn't quite as busy so I could take time to hang-out with people in the neighborhood, take Thomas to the water park, etc, 


Hopefully things slow down a bit in the next week or so.  :)  Anyway it's time for me to head to bed.  I was so close to getting this posted by midnight but I kept getting interrupted so I will just backdate it ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are back!!!! Time to play catch up! And if that is how big Thomas was then i can't imagine how big he is now lol. You're doing a great job keeping up with the challenge. Also - checked out your mormon profile - cool. =]