Last Wednesday somebody drove into our fence (again). Jack and I were watching TV downstairs and all of a sudden there was a boom and the house shook. I thought it was just a truck backing up or something, it happened all the time back home but Jack insisted on going upstairs to look at what it was and lo and behold, there was a car in our front yard.

I also started my new job on Friday. I am so excited for it. The kids are very cute and I really like the family, Carly is a really nice lady. I just hope I don't do anything wrong...
Jack and I are really busy next week, I managed to score myself an early ultrasound :D The insurance company covers an NT scan so that's tomorrow morning. I'm very very excited. If we're really lucky we'll know if it's a boy or a girl in as soon as 20 hours! When I found out we were going to be able to actually have the ultrasound done I was so excited I could barely hold still. Now I'm just worried that they will actually find something... the NT scan is done to look for down syndrome and congenital defects etc,. so I am a little nervous but hopeful and trying to just trust that everything will work out.
Also this week we have Amanda's bridal shower, Skyler's 1st birthday party- Kaley's kid, and then we have Amanda's wedding coming up too. Then the week after that we're going to Arizona for Jack's younger brothers wedding (Andy). It's going to be a really busy time for us but I really really love being busy hehe. I just feel important in some way, or like life is worthwhile. I'd much rather be out and about doing things and having a job and making money and stuff rather than just sitting around the house online all day. :/
Baby Update: I've gained about 7 pounds so far. I had gained 7 pounds earlier but then I lost it again but now I gained it back again. I'm not really showing anymore than I was before, but I'll try to get a picture posted later this week. I'll probably do it on Wednesday because then I'll be in my 14th week which means I'll be in my 2nd Trimester!!! YAYAYAY!!! *throws confetti*
I might have a 2nd tri party for myself haha, just because I'm a nerd like that. But we're so busy that I probably will end up not doing it.
Anyway, this week baby is the size of a peach:

The fetus is starting to get teeth and vocal chords and it's head is starting to shrink down to be more in proportion with the rest of the body. This is all very exciting.
The other day Carly told me that when she was pregnant, if she dropped something the baby would get scared and she could feel it "jump" in surprise inside of her. That's going to be a really weird feeling. There are so many new things to look forward to and worry about, I can't wait. :)
posted @
1 comment:
So many exciting and nerve wracking things! Blessing, hope and love good luck! Love the little peach , how cute!
Post a Comment