10.11.2009

Final Countdown

I've had that song stuck in my head forever but anyway, yeah- it is the final countdown!! I've got like 10 more days (assuming I don't go past 40 weeks).

Jack and I had the opportunity to take a prenatal class so this weekend that's what we did. It was a good thing. I didn't really learn much that Ididn't already know but for some reason it just made me feel better about everything.

I got the CD with the rest of my maternity pictures :) This is a link to the album:



My bags are just about packed and I want to make a mix CD to bring with me to the delivery room.

More than anything I feel like I just need to sleep and catch up on sleep because pretty soon I'm not going to get any anymore. Jack and I have been going non-stop these past few days so I'm planning on sleepin in late tomorrow.

Not much else going on this is a relatively short update but maybe after my doctor's appointment on Wednesday I will have more to share!

2 comments:

babyhellfire said...

How exciting!!!
EASY LABOR VIBES!!

DeeDee said...

The picture is just beautiful. :)