
COOKIES!!!
I had a doctor's appointment today, not much progress. Still 2 cm and 80% effaced. Who knows when the baby will come. At least I know that he will come eventually and he can't stay there forever lol
I'm still not super impatient but I am getting more tired of working. My maternity leave won't start until the baby is born so I finally just decided to start giving away and trying to trade shifts for smaller ones. So far I've had a little luck, so I'm hoping that I will continue to have luck doing so. If I don't have to work 6 hours a night I will feel a lot better and it will be easier to get past these next few days and/or week?
My next doctor's appointment is on Monday so if I don't have the baby by then we'll know what's going to happen. Keep your fingers crossed for me and baby! I don't really want an induction.
posted @
1 comment:
Yum to the cookies, and come on baby!! :)
Post a Comment