10.19.2009

Rock Star Babies

So one of the things I am so excited for about having a boy is the adorable outfits to dress him in :P

I think little skater kids are so adorable, ever since Jack and I went to Vegas and I saw this 4 year old all decked out in cutie skater wear I have been envisioning this for our child.

Here are some things I found that I love:





I also want to find little converse or vans and a cute hat like this:


Until the baby comes I think I will be spending my time trying to keep my mind off of things by looking at baby clothes :P

2 comments:

Likeursoperfect said...

Oh my heck April! I can't wait to see your little guy in his skater garb. That's so awesome.

DeeDee said...

Adorable! You might be able to find some goodies on Etsy, or someone to make him something custom. :)