11.10.2009

Good Stuff

Today was awesome!!

It started out great with me being able to sleep in a little (thanks to Grandma being back in town). Then I got ready for Thomas' doctor's appointment and GUESS WHAT?!

I fit into a pair of my old jeans!! I was even able to close the zipper! It was a pair of my "fat jeans" (aka what I wear when Aunt Flow comes to visit) but still, it was a very exciting moment.

Then at the doctor's office, we found out Tommy has gained a full pound! Which means more great news- no more waking him up at night to feed him! **YAAAAAYYYYY**

And then thing got even better!! We went to the store because my mom had a $20 credit to Kohl's and said she would use it for me. So, I was looking at jeans, I decided I would try a few different sizes. Started with 2 sizes bigger than I was pre-pregnancy, and guess what? They were waaaay too big. So I tried some other sizes and guess what? I'm almost back to the same size I was before I got pregnant! I can live with being a size 8, that's okay with me. I'm actually really excited because I thought I would be bigger. Maybe one day that size 6 will love me again though ;) [I've definitely given up on the size 3/4 I was in high school. No way these hips are fitting into there ever again]

Anyway, these are the things that I find exciting about life now lol. Being able to zipper jeans and my baby getting big. My how priorities change... Another happy thought I remembered today was that I can wear heels again!! Jack and I are probably going out to dinner tonight (thanks again to grandma) and I have my outfit all picked out (thanks to grandma and Kohls) and I am sooo excited!

Can you tell? Haha.

Yeah, today was a good day. :)

Oh, oh, don't go yet! I totally almost forgot to add in the final awesome thing that happened today to make me very happy. I found out that the costs from the hospital, doctors, and everything from the delivery and circumcision and all that jazz is going to cost much less than I had originally estimated. This is very exciting, and very good news.

Okay, now I'm done. :)

4 comments:

Karen Rich said...

YAY!!!! Way to be beautiful! Another good/funny thing... Brooke keeps saying Guy? Guy (what she calls's Tommy)? when she sees a baby so cute!

Likeursoperfect said...

You look AMAZING! When I saw you, I turned to Tyler and said, "I REALLY hope I look good 2 weeks post baby." Seriously, you look good. And little Tommy is adorable.

April JoAnne said...

Totally cute about Brooke!! That made me smile :)

Thanks Tristan ^_^ I'm sure you'll look fabulous after. I'm so excited you're going to have a baby eeeeeE!

DeeDee said...

All happy! Congrats on getting into the 8, and yay for less money spent on bills!