And today Tommy fell off the couch, it was awful. This is not something I love, this is something that makes me very sad. So to figure out how hurt he was, I threw myself off the couch... it hurt... a lot. My neck still hurts :( Only a mom, right?
3.16.2010
Love
I love...
cheesy, happy, smiling with your eyes closed pictures
the beach on a hot summer day
getting into your car on a cool spring day to feel the warm heat trapped in your car
smiles from my baby
Tommy's laugh as I smother him in kisses
the thoughtful things my husband does for me
cartwheels barefoot in the grass
happy music and the people who make it come to life, like Ryan Adams, Rufus Wainwright, and more
seeing ordinary people go out of their way to do something kind for someone else
Fridays :D aka Payday
snuggling with my lovies
simple pleasures, and that little things can make such a big difference
And today Tommy fell off the couch, it was awful. This is not something I love, this is something that makes me very sad. So to figure out how hurt he was, I threw myself off the couch... it hurt... a lot. My neck still hurts :( Only a mom, right?
And today Tommy fell off the couch, it was awful. This is not something I love, this is something that makes me very sad. So to figure out how hurt he was, I threw myself off the couch... it hurt... a lot. My neck still hurts :( Only a mom, right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
posted @
No comments:
Post a Comment