4.07.2009

3... more .... days

I know I can make it, i just have to hang in there. I don't think I have ever been so anxious for a doctor's appointment in my entire life.

Not much has changed on the puking side of things, I'm just trying to be more optimistic about things and hopefully I'll start feeling better soon.

People say time goes by really quickly but right now I feel like everything thus far has been slow motion!

Probably because nothing really has been going on, everyday is pretty much the same as the day before. I went to the library earlier to check out a book my sister recommended but unfortunately it's already been taken out and there are 3 people on the wait list for it.

My back pain has pretty much gone away, it just comes back occasionally so that's good. I didn't call the doctor because it seems to be getting better.

My cell phone charger isn't working so I'm without a cell phone which is REALLY annoying. :( I feel so disconnected from the world. I might have to buy a new charger or something if I still can't figure it out.

I guess that's my update for today...

2 comments:

Kelli-wa said...

hope things start speeding up for you! (puking and waiting wise)
and it would really suck to be without a cell.. hope you get that issue fixed soon!

Likeursoperfect said...

I love that you update your blog almost everyday. It makes me happy! I hope your phone gets fixed soon! <3