Today was awesome for basically one reason. I announced to facebook that I was pregnant, and nobody believed me because today is April's Fools Day!! In my opinion, the best April Fools prank ever, because it's true. Haha I am such a dork.
I did start to feel a little better later in the day, but still not 100% today is the first day in awhile that I've been nauseous all day long, it's usually just in the morning and the evening.
Anyyywaayy! I got the baby-sitting job WOOOT!!! *throws confetti* It's not really a big deal, I'm only charging like $6/hr and it's only like twice a month or so but I'm still excited because any extra income is good. Money is money.
Jack has class today, he should probabyl be home soon, the class is in Salt Lake and he usually gets out around 7-ish. I'm not really sure what I want for dinner... I got stuff to make lasagna but that is to be made tomorrow because Chris and Lori are coming over since they're moving on Friday. I'm a little worried because I've never made lasagna before and my life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm trying to do nice things for people.
We saw Marly & Me last night it was cute, but in the beginning of the movie I was scared because she had a miscarriage and she told the doctor she was 10 weeks and that's how far along I am so now I am really anxious. I will be so relieved when I get my ultrasound next week, assuming everything is going on track, which I really hope it is.
Oh, and then the girl kept freaking having babies! I was like, oh my gosh, 2, then 3, when is it going to end?! Now I'm worried that once Jack and I start having kids it won't stop lol. Like a leak that's been stopped with a cork and all of a sudden the cork falls out and there's nothing you can do about it. Babies dropping from the sky ahaha
Okay, I guess I've rambled on for long enough. And I can't really think of anything else to write.
Oh but check this link out, Spread the word to end the word. Jack says it's "retarded" but I say he is being a jerk and I completely agree with it. I might even add my name to the petition thing.
Edit!!! AHHH!! I almost forgot to mention the best thing I did today...
haha I am still laughing really hard about it. But basically, I was making a new music player for my blog and I had this cute one and I was like... oh this is soo pretty, and then I realized that the pattern that I thought were flowers were actually marijuana leaves!!! HAHA!! Definitely a "brain dead" moment.
Here's a picture of the music player, it's been changed obviously but I bet you're wondering what it looked like:

I don't think I will ever stop laughing about that. It's gotta me my biggest pregnancy brain moment, topped only by my grabbing the handle of the casserole dish straight from the oven with my bare hand, ouuch!
posted @
3 comments:
Haha that's funny.
They do look like cute flowers with the colors you used.
<3 erika k.
haha, so you hadn't announced that yet?
lol, thats funny anyway, i think its a good april fools joke, i probably wouldn't have believed it if I didn't already know xD
hhaaha leak? cork? weed player? too much for one day :)
Post a Comment