10.16.2009

He says she says...

Jack:"I think the baby's going to be late."

Me (have been feeling the same thing): "Why?"

Jack: "Because you don't act like you're about to have a baby."

Me: *sigh* "Yeah, I know."

How exactly is a woman supposed to act right before she goes into labor anyway? I can't believe I'm 39 weeks. Some days I feel way more energetic than I did earlier in the pregnancy, and besides feeling heavy and having pain in the groin and/or back all the time I don't feel like I'm about to have a baby. I just feel like... me.

I'm not like super impatient but I am kinda to the point where I'm like, okay, where is our baby? More than anything I am just kinda sick of working. I don't like working anymore, it just makes me tired and drained. That's a terrible reason to want the baby to come I know, and I'll be more tired and drained once little Tommy does make his big appearance, but still.
That and I'm concerned that every day the baby stays in there is another day he will get bigger and bigger and I will have to deliver a gargantuan sized baby!

This is all.

1 comment:

DeeDee said...

Heehee on the gargantuan baby. I'm sure he's not too big for you to go med free. :)