Sooo... to preface, I really don't mind going over my due date that much because I feel like whenever the baby is ready, he is ready.
BUT, I really don't want the baby to be born on Halloween (which is a possibility if I wait because the 31st is 9 days after my due date).
My reasoning is this- 1st, it is really easy to scheduel inductions around here and the hospitals always seem to be full on holidays like Halloween because everyone wants to have their baby then. I'm planning on trying to go without any pain meds (for many reasons) and they only have 1 room with a tub in it so it's kinda like if someone has it already I'm out of luck.
2nd, I just don't want my kid to have to share his birthday with a holiday.
But then I also don't really want to be induced, because as I said before, I'm trying to go med-free and I know being induced makes this much harder if not impossible for some women.
I know it's not a huge deal to have the baby on a holiday, and probably better than the alternative of being induced, but it still just sucks.
Grrrr
posted @
1 comment:
Baby will come at just the right time. :)
Post a Comment