Along with our 1 month milestone, I unfortunately, got our little guy sick. I came down with a cold and it got worse on Sunday. I think I'm doing better today I just have a killer headache, but today Tommy has symptoms. His stuffy nose makes me so sad! I hope it doesn't get worse than this for him but I'm not sure...
I've only been breastfeeding the past few days so hopefully he will be able to fight the cold off easily. I don't know why I hated breast feeding so much at first, it's really not bad at all. I actually think it's easier than giving him a bottle now. I still pack bottles when we go out though. I'm not ready to breastfeed in public.
I started designing baby announcements, I am making one for my friend and of course my own. I'm thinking about starting an etsy store and selling them. Even if I only sell a few I think it would be a good way to make a little bit of money on the side. Here are a few I made the other day:

(I used a generic last name because I didn't want to put my last name on the sample ones)
I still don't know what I want to do for mine and Jack's announcements... I better decide soon though because they need to be sent out!
I'm really glad I got to make these though, because my laptop has been dead. The screen has pretty much almost completely fallen off and I only have photoshop on my mac. But Jack got me this cable that lets me connect the laptop to either the TV or a computer monitor so I'm using that and it works great!
Not much else has been going on. I'm getting ready for Christmas and Thanksgiving. I'm excited to have the holidays with our precious little baby :) Hopefully he's feeling better by Thanksgiving. I think tomorrow I will post our Christmas lists, I made one for me and one for Tommy. :D
posted @
2 comments:
they're all so cute! how did you make them?
I used photoshop :)
Post a Comment