11.21.2009

Weekends and things...

So this week was pretty good. Got quite a few things done that I needed to get done, still a few things left on the list though.

One step at a time right?

Yesterday we got pictures of Tommy done! I'm so excited about them we got some really cute ones. The photographer was really great, she took a lot of time with Thomas, let me change his outfits like a million times, brought cute little props, and was just fun to work with.
This was her KSL ad: here if you're interested. I loved that she edited all the pictures, and sent me all of them.

There were over 100 of them! She sent the CD in the mail which I haven't gotten yet (because we just took them yesterday) but she sent me a link to the online album and I am so excited!

Tommy was kinda fussy during the photoshoot but there were still some good ones. Apparently he isn't shy about letting us know how he feels about having his picture taken:
LOL

Now I just have to choose which ones I want to use for the baby announcements. Hopefully you all can help me out. I narrowed it down to these:









Which picture(s) should I use?
  
pollcode.com free polls


There were others I wanted to use but Jack didn't want any pictures of him in just his diaper, which is sad because some were so super cute!

Anyway, today Jack and I went to get our H1N1 vaccines. I was kind of annoyed because Jack will only take the nasal spray (he doesn't do good with shots) and the nurses wouldn't let him get it! They said that since it's the live virus and he is living with an infant the baby would be at risk. I called the CDC afterwards though and they said that the transfer rate is less than 3% and that it would've been totally fine if he had gotten it.

Oh well. At least I got my shot. I am sick though :( I have a little bit of a cold. So far it's not too bad. Hopefully it will get better and not worse. It's just I'm not too sure that iwll happen since I don't get much sleep.

After the vaccines we went to Karen's house. Brooke is so cute with Tommy! Well, she's cute all on her own but she is just such a sweetheart! She loves her cousin :)


After Karen's house, we went home and Aaron and Laurel came over. They brought a roast which was way good. I love when I don't ahve to cook :P Then we just hung-out and talked and stuff for awhile before watching a movie.

This picture wasn't taken tonight but that's Thomas and his cousins, Aaron and Laurel.


It was a long day but a good day.

I feel like time is going by so fast! Thomas is almost 1 month old already and there are just so many things to do! Between doctor's appointments and spending time with friends, it all just goes by so quickly.

Anyway I'm super tired and need to go to sleep. Ciao

2 comments:

Karen Rich said...

We have to get together again so I can see all the pictures! I want a diaper one and some others... sorry Jack but they're too cute

Likeursoperfect said...

I love number 3! It's really cute! I love the hat. =)