5.15.2009

How Well Do You Know Each Other Survey Thing

Okay, so I saw this survey thing on my friend's blog and decided Jack and I would try it.
Here's how to read the answer- the top one: ♀ is about me with my answers first followed by his answer. The second line: ♂ is about Jack, with what I think will be his answer followed by his answer.

Hopefully that's not too complicated... enjoy!


1. S/he's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
♀ Gossip Girl! Or a design show if I'm by myself- if I'm with Jack one of our usual shows. // "Girl show"
♂ CSI, Criminal Minds, PrisonBreak, or some other good guy catch bad guy kind of show // "Depends on what day it is, and what's on Tivo" (I'm right)

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does s/he get on their salad?
♀ None- I rarely use salad dressing // None
♂ Ranch? // Italian

3. What's one food s/he doesn't like?
♀ Green beans // he said mushrooms (which is true- I hate them more than green beans)
♂ Mushrooms // mushrooms

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does s/he order?
♀ Probably a chicken sandwich or barbecue wings // "When we're at Applebee's you want the chicken stuff-" (he means the bbq wings)
♂ Meat- a big burger, probably with bacon or a steak // "A burger," me: "what kind?" Jack: "a normal burger probably with cheese and bacon"

5. Where did s/he go to high school?
♀ Valley Stream North and South high- my guess is he will just say New York // "Valley Stream..? And your high school changed..."
♂ Petersburg- their mascot was the Vikings I think but I'm not sure what the name of the school was // Petersburg HS, and yes the mascot was the Vikings!

6. What shoe size does s/he wear?
♀ 9 or 9.5 or 8.5 if I'm feeling brave and the shoes are really cute // "No idea"
♂ uhhh 8.5? // 9.5 or 10 I was wrong :(

7. If s/he was to collect anything, what would it be?
♀ ummmmmmmm I don't even know the answer to this. Oh wait- yes I do: Music! // "shoes"
♂ He used to collect baseball and magic cards- and has a ton! // "Computer or cards or something"

8. What is her/his favorite type of sandwich?
♀ I dunno... I like fresh, sprouts, grilled chicken, barbecue, lettuce, tomatoes // "You like grilled ham and cheese sandwiches, chicken sandwiches..."
♂ meat- steak out burger // "I dunno, it's gotta have meat on it"

9. What would this person eat every day if she could?
♀ hmm I don't really know // "Candy"
♂ Steak? I really don't know. Good question // "Something different"

10. What is his/her favorite cereal?
♀ :/ I don't really have a favorite but I like Pops and other sugary cereals // "your favorite, is something covered in sugar"
♂ Wheaties- but I have no idea why // "I like Wheaties and Corn Chex..."

11. What would s/he never wear?
♀ a mustache? I'd probably wear just about anything as long as it wasn't skankalicious // "nothing"
♂ Pink // "pink"

12. What is his/her favorite sports team?
♀ The Mets but my favorite game was last year's superbowl when the Giants won :D // "The Mets"
♂ I don't think he has one // "I don't care"

13. Who did s/he vote for?
♀ McCain // "same person I did"
♂ McCain // "McCain"

14. Who is his/her best friend?
♀ maybe Kaley? Actually, he would probably say Kaley but my sister Karen. // "Me." (awwww) oops my bad- but I asked who my 2nd best was and he said "Kaley or Amanda"
♂ Brett was- now I'm not sure // "You."

15. What is something you do that s/he wishes you wouldn't do?
♀ chew loud // "eat fast" (same thing..sorta)
♂ Make things messy around the house (ie., leaving my clothes on the floor) // "Say you're gonna do something and then not do it"

16. What is their heritage?
♀ Half Colombian Half white (English and possibly French or whatever my grandma is) // "Your mom's from Colombia and... " me: where's my dad from? "I have no idea"
♂ Swedish or Norwegian or something // "50 percent Swedish, I've got English, Danish, and Irish"

17. You bake a cake for his/her birthday; what kind of cake?
♀ chocolate! Or yellow cake with chocolate frosting // "It would probably have chocolate on it"
♂ Strawberry probably, oooh or the funfetti kind // "Probably one that was strawberry flavored"

18. Did s/he play sports in high school?
♀ Track, Cross Country, Tennis, and Lacrosse- lacrosse was my favorite by far // "Lacrosse, and... cross country or track."
♂ He did track and wrestling, and placed in his state championships ^_^ // "Cross country, wrestling, track and soccer"

I didn't know he played soccer in highschool and he didn't know I played tennis fun.

19. What could s/he spend hours doing?
♀ chilling online // "sitting on your computer... make-up"
♂ playing mafia wars :/ working, because he already does // "working"

20. What is one unique talent s/he has?
♀ meh // "ummm... getting what you want"
♂ He's way good at computers // "I don't have any"


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You need to come, bring a friend, and enjoy some time with my girls! We would love to have you...and I am hoping there will be lots of new fun strangers that will come! :)
I did try multiple nail places with no luck, :( boo!!!