We've been having trouble with our internet lately :( I'm hoping Jack can get it fixed soon but he's not too sure because he says he might need to get new equipment and it was hard to get the first time.
I entered an awesome giveaway today for Scentsy Candles on this blog here: Samjodiego Blog
I'll be really excited if I win because i already have scentsy candles but I don't have a candle warmer and I keep forgetting to go buy one! They smell soo good, I recommend it!
Graham and Kendra's wedding is Friday and Tristan and Tyler's wedding is on Saturday! I'm so excited for both of them! I was really worried that I was going to miss Tristan's wedding because I work on Saturday but I just realized her reception is in the afternoon and I don't work till 6! YAYAYAY!! That totally made my day!
Also, it's been awhile since I posted belly pictures. I compared to the last picture I posted at 11 weeks and it's definitely bigger now!
![]() | ![]() |
Right now I feel like the only people who can tell I'm pregnant are people who already know me and knew what my body looked like before. I'm still waiting for a stranger to say something haha. We'll see how it goes.
My big ultrasound is June 9th! I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl!!! I posted a poll on the side bar (on this side now) --> so put in your guess and let's see who's right!
I also have a new blog layout as you've probably noticed. I'm not totally loving it, but I didn't like hte other one very much at all so for now I'll work with this one.


posted @
3 comments:
It's gonna be a boy... sorry sister :p
:( what makes you so sure?
I can't wait to see you Saturday! Also, are you coming tonight or to the bachelorette party? Text me and let me know. =)
There was a Graham and Kendra in our meeting on Sunday. I wonder if they are the same people.
I think you're having a girl.
Post a Comment