9.25.2009

The best thing in the world may possibly be...

hearing your husband singing, "April's great, makes us peach pie" to the tune of that song from Bill Cosby's "Chocolate Cake". Seriously, it was adorable.

I just realized I didn't blog about our anniversary weekend. It was really nice, we went to Manti and stayed in a small hotel/motel? We had a good time just playing games and exploring the town and spending time together. I'm really bummed that I forgot to take any pictures though. The next day we went to the temple and had a great experience.

But, while I was there, I all of a sudden started feeling really dizzy and faint and couldn't hear anyone and was about to pass out. I felt pretty crappy for awhile and Jack and I left and I sat in the grass in the shade while he went to the car to get me some fruit. I was freaking out when he got back because I looked down and there was blood all over my legs! Turns out I had just scraped my leg on a tree branch but it was pretty scary.

So that was probably the most exciting thing that happened.

Jack has a new routine of asking me every morning, "are you going to have a baby today?" before he leaves for work. I think it's kinda cute but I don't think the baby is coming quite yet. We shall see.

I stumbled across some old pictures of myself the other day...

can you believe this was me 9 months ago?

Looking at this and other pictures (which I dare not share ahaha) I have decided I am going to get my body back after this baby is born. I shall do it!

I've even started writing my Christmas list (a little early I know but hey this is what i do) and the number one thing on it is a gym membership.

And now for the most exciting news of the day! *drumroll* I BOUGHT MY STROLLER YESTERDAY!!



It's on its way and I am soo soo excited! Thank you to my parents who are paying for it <3

I found a great deal online to buy it brand new, cheaper than a lot of them on KSL and craigslist even so I'm really excited because it's new, I know I can return it if I need to, and it's going to be all mine (um and the baby's)! Hehehe

I'm still tired ALL the time but I found that if I just go outside and walk around a little bit even if I have nowhere to go that day I feel at least a little bit better.
Working from home is kind of draining but I like being able to scrapbook and stuff while I'm working.

Speaking of work, I have less than 30 minutes before I need to log on so I will end this post here. Tah!

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

Cuuuute stroller! :) Enjoy your outside time.

Likeursoperfect said...

That stroller is ADORABLE! Haha. Good, you get your body back, and it will give me a HUGE motivation to get mine back too. We'll work out together.

I am excited for your little guy to get here! You are going to be such an amazing mom!