9.09.2009

Doctor doctor

Well, I finished my antibiotics the other day but I'm still having symptoms so today I went to the doctor AGAIN. There was no growth from the cultures they did so basically they don't know what's wrong but now she is thinking there is something else wrong with me that is being masked by UTI symptoms.
So after goin from her to the urologist and then back to the other clinic she wants me to come in on Friday where they are going to do another test to see if they can find anything. In the meantime I have these symptoms that I can't do anything about because she wants the test to show accurate results without interference from antibiotics.

I don't know what's wrong but I just want it to go away. I don't like being uncomfortable and in pain all the time, and it's very frustrating to not even know what's wrong. And for those of you who may think I'm just in pain and uncomfortable because I'm pregnant- you're wrong. My pregnancy has been like most others I'd think and it really isn't that bad. I just feel heavier... that's probably the biggest difference. Occasional spasms of back pain but it's not unbearable.

I kinda talked to Jack about money but he isn't worried about it. Which is a little frustrating but comforting at the same time. He said if I want a savings account I should just get one on my own because he doesn't see the point in it. Which is extremely frustrating and really sad in my opinion but whatever, if that's what I have to do that's what I'll do.

I'm trying to think of things I can do when the baby is born to still pull in some income and I'm trying to learn ever more stuff about web design and such because maybe I can do some layouts and graphic design and stuff during that time. It's something I can easily do at my own leisure and on my own schedule the only problem would be finding people interested. It seems a lot of stuff is going towards flash websites and while I've played around with flash a little bit I just don't get how it works really.

We shall see, I'm also trying to think of some other ideas but I really won't know how much I'll be capable of until after the baby is born.

Anyway, just thought I'd do this quick update so as not to have such a depressing post at the very top of my blog :P

2 comments:

DeeDee said...

So sorry they haven't figured out what is wrong. :( Have they said what kind of tests they're going to run?

April JoAnne said...

No! I'm totally scared it will be something awful and painful but whatever if it helps them figure it out I'll deal!