I get the goal, and Jack gets the assist. (excerpt from convo with Pax) Yeah, that whole conversation made me laugh.
Some other favorite pregnancy related conversations:
Meg: "When you're on the delivery I want to scream 'this is all your fault!' at Jack for me"
Yes, it made me laugh, but sorry Meg, I probably won't be doing that. We're both very excited for the little one :)
Meg: "*pew pew pew*" -no further explanation needed :P
Lenny (while talking about me taking lamaze classes): "Breathing is easy, just in and out, in and out."
oh and one more- "uterus=lovesac" I think Marci said that one haha.
I thought I should start documenting these because maybe they're not funny to you but they definitely make me laugh!
The weeks have been flying by and I can't believe how quickly time is going! I'm already 33 weeks pregnant. I had a little scare the past few days- due to a UTI that wasn't treated properly (they think I developed immunity to the antibiotic I was taking) it got much worse and I woke up Tuesday morning with awful cramps and chills. I was so scared that I was going into labor!!
Mind you, I have no idea what contractions are supposed to feel like so I was worried that maybe this was it. Well, they checked me and the doctor said my cervix is perfectly fine and I'm not dilated at all so no worries. I know most women might be disappointed at this news, because they all seem very anxious to have the baby but aside from constantly gaining weight I don't mind being pregnant too much and having the extra time to prepare the babies room, work as much as I can and get money, and all that other stuff is fine with me!
I was informed today that the cramps I felt were probably early contractions because UTI's can cause them. They were painful and now I'm a little scared about my choice to not have an epidural. I think I will have them there just in case. I really don't like the idea of a needle in my back though, or not knowing how hard to push and being numb down there through all that, and having to pay even more money for it, and all that other stuff. But we'll see...
I'm totally bummed about my doctor not telling me when the prenatal classes started in time for me to sign up. But maybe we will be okay without the class. There is just so much to learn and I'm worried that I will do someting wrong.
Right now my biggest concern is just the health of the baby. With all this infection and crap I'm worried about him and I just hope he is okay.
This summer went by fast with all the weddings and everything. We got our brick fence taken down [[YAYAY!! thank you daddy and aaron and of course Jack <3 ]] I got to visit New York and have a surprise party and baby shower with some friends from high school and I had my baby shower here in Utah. We bought the car seat and everything and all we need now is a stroller. I'm so touched and grateful at my grandpa's gift to me, he said he will pay for the stroller!! Now I just have to get it.
Jack and I are doing good but our car payment came out twice last month by accident which was kind of annoying because now things will be kinda tight until he gets paid again. I'm kind of annoyed because we were doing so good and I was really feeling good that we were starting to save a lot more money. But I know everything will be fine, we just have to be aware of what's going on and stuff.
I got some maternity pictures done (thy were free!) and I'm glad that I did. I'm pretty sure I covered all the big stuff from this summer. And now Jack and I are getting ready to celebrate our 2nd anniversary which I'm so excited about! I can't believe how quickly time goes by. I just keep thinking about how our family is going to grow and be 2, 5, or 10 years from now.
Jack and I are very grateful for all the love and support we've had from everyone. We love you all!!
posted @
1 comment:
some of those are quite funny quotes - only one more month and you're in the green! yay!
Post a Comment