I want to carry my little baby around with me and have him around while I do things around the house. I dunno, I'm just ready to have my little one with me.
I think I'm starting to get really anxious for when the baby comes. I know the longer it takes for him to get here the better when it comes to preparing things, and being able to work and make money and all (ps I have reached my 90 day point so I qualify for PTO now! YAY!) that but really I just am so excited!
Being pregnant wasn't as hard as I thought, but I should keep my mouth shut because it will probably get really sucky as I get closer to my due date and going into labor probably won't be a walk in the park either!
Something cool that happened this week is... Jack and I (mostly Jack) built a loftbed! And not just any loft bed, we built a King-sized loft bed. Yep!
Here are some photos:

Jack measuring stuff

We ran into a few problems that were a bit frustrating... He looks thrilled eh?

We drilled into the wall studs for support- saved on wood!

The finished product! (Please excuse the mess and non-made bed, I have no excuse for it... not a good one anyway)
All in all it cost us about $20 for wood and the cost of screws. It was fairly easy and we finished in one day! AND we have been sleeping in it for teh past few days and it hasn't collapsed so I'm fairly confident it's good.
:) I love having the extra space and a sneaky place to hide all my junk :P
Now I'm getting ready for mine and Jack's weekend <3 it's our 2nd anniversary (yay!)
And just one last thought before I go... I'm not one to be all up on the celebrity scene and follow who's who and yadda yadda yadda BUT I have to say, maybe it's just the emotions but I think if I met Taylor Swift I would cry. I think she's a super cool person and she just seems like a down to earth, overall sweet girl that knows how to have fun and I think she's awesome!
And that's saying a lot because I really don't like country music!
Tis all <3
posted @
2 comments:
LOVE the look on Jack's face!
Congrats on your anniversary. Wow on the bed! That's a fantastic price for a bed plus storage. Maybe I should convert mine!
Post a Comment