I have a feeling the next few weeks will probably drag on but I'm still so close to my due date that it's just like, whoa this is really happening!
Lately Jack and I have both really been wanting a puppy. I'm sure this is because we're both anxious for the baby to get here and so we're channeling that into this other thing that is easier to obtain and just be like- bam, here it is. I'm having to play the role of the logical one and it's getting harder and harder to say no whenever Jack asks to get one. But the baby will be here soon and I know once he comes, we'll both forget all about wanting a dog for at least a little while.
As my due date draws closer I'm more nervous about having a terrible delivery experience. I just have this feeling like I'm going to go way over my due date. My baby is too comfy where he's at or something hah. I have an appointment tomorrow and I'm hoping the doctor will say that I'm dilated but I really doubt it. I'm really thinking that I'll probably end up having to be induced.
I've had a lot of time to think about it and these are my biggest fears for the delivery day:
The list can go on and on but these are the things that worry me most. Not to mention the headache the bills will be after.
But all these things are unfortunately, beyond my control so all I can do is wait and see what happens.
The nursery is basically done which I'm excited about, there are a few finishing touches but I'm pleased with the layout and everything and relieved to have gotten it done.
Things are coming together and I'm actually really starting to fall in love with our house. It's funny how there were so many things about it that bothered me before, but now as we make slight changes here and there I can really see us raising a kid in it and having a nice little family. Of course when baby #2 comes (don't worry it won't be for awhile!) we'll have to definitely reevaluate our living situation if we haven't already by then.
That's all for now, I'll probably update after my doc appointment tomorrow.
posted @
4 comments:
If you go into Labor and Jack isn't there, CALL ME! Do NOT drive yourself to the hospital! haha. I'll drive you and stay until Jack gets there for you =)
You've made it to 37 weeks! You shouldn't worry at all it's going to be just fine and now you know he won't be preemie yay! Make sure your bags are packed now :D
Those things you are scared of are scaring me and I am not even prego!
You're right those things are out of your control, so focus on the things you can do something about. Have a plan if Jack is away, and do NOT get a puppy. lol
Post a Comment