So Friday has pretty much become my Monday because I have off of work Wednesday and Thursday so that's basically my weekend. Today hopefully won't be so bad though. My job isn't bad but I've found I really have have a difficult time working when I'm not having a good day.
I had another doctor's appointment today. Now they think it's something else not a UTI. I got my medication today and am really hoping that it works!! I hope they're right and I get better.
Yesterday Tristan came over and we watched a chick flick (yay!) and hung-out for a bit. Then when the boys got done with work and school we all went to Pirate's Island to try it out. It was super fun! They have theme nights too, we happened to go on karaoke night but unfortunately none of us sang anything. They also have live bands perform on some days, and since it was a pizza place we just got a large pizza and split the bill so it was probably the cheapest meal Jack and I can get- besides when we get the half off appetizers at AppleBee's.
I felt bad cuz I think Tyler was kinda tired but I'm still glad that Tristan and I got to hang-out and we got to go out and do something.
I'm still trying to think of ideas for our anniversary something really inexpensive but fun and relaxing. I'm also trying to think of cute Halloween costume ideas. I had an idea last year to be Batman and Catwoman and the baby to be Robin but I'm worried I might feel a little too fat to be catwoman haha. So I'm still trying to think of ideas.
Anyway, that's pretty much it for today. Also, don't forget today is 9/11 and take a moment to remember the families who lost loved ones on that day!
Oh and I changed my layout and am going to be making more changes to it in time to come.
Tis all.
posted @
1 comment:
Love the new layout. Hope these meds help. I think your costume ideas sound cute. :)
Post a Comment