12.06.2009

Dad

What a great concept.

Dad makes it possible for me to take a stress-free shower, nap until noon, and get a few moments to myself.

I'll be honest, there are some days I watch the clock, counting down the minutes until "Dad" gets home. Weekends are definitely my favorite.

And more than anything, I love to see how Jack and Tommy play together. He'll make him dance, it's really cute. I have a video but I can't find the cable to connect my camera to the laptop so I guess I'll have to wait and upload it later.

It snowed last night :( I hate snow. I'm not looking forward to cold weather at all. This week there's going to be lows of 12° :(

Oh and for some reason Tommy and I were taken off the insurance. Yes, this really pisses me off and I'm trying to get it figured out but I'm still really annoyed so that's all I'm going to say about it.

This week I have my 6 week postpartum appointment. I'm excited but nervous too. I've been feeling pretty good so hopefully it all goes well. I hope when I start working again we can afford a gym membership.

I'm a little apprehensive about going back to work. I wonder how it's going to be... It'll either be really hard and exhausting, or I'll look at it as time to myself. We'll see what happens. The time has gone by so fast and I start work again in January.

That's all for now. I've been working on my card site/blog. I'm hoping it will be ready next week. We'll see how it goes...

1 comment:

Laurel Marsh said...

Check out our post about Tommy!