12.31.2009

So Long 2009!

What a year! Of course the main thing that happened this year was finding out I was pregnant, and having a baby! And yes, there will be a picture recap of my pregnancy at the end of this post. But first, I just wanted to remember some other memories of 2009.

January My first trip to DisneyLand and Las Vegas!



And driving home all the way from Vegas in that weird freak snow storm. Bummer.

February BFP! - Big Fat Positive


March MY 21st BIRTHDAY!!
Sadly enough I don't have any pictures from my birthday.

April My grandpa passed away and somebody drove through our fence (again)


May Road trip to Arizona for Andy & Heidi's wedding
Sadly, I don't have pictures from this either.

June JetBlue! I got a job at an airline :)


July Can't think of anything interesting....

August Travelling with only 2 months in my pregnancy left! We went to Florida for Aaron & Laurel's wedding and then I had a baby shower in New York with some friends from high school


September Jack and I celebrate our 2 year anniversary ♥

October Only a few days before Halloween Tommy makes his big debut!


November Thanksgiving


December Christmas!


Pregnancy timeline:


So long 2009!


No comments: