12.27.2009

Happy Two Months :)

Tommy is two months old twoday ;)

You know how your computer yells at you if you pull the memory card out without "ejecting" it. It's for good reason. I took tons of cute pictures of Tommy in a cute outfit (a sweater his Aunt Elizabeth) got him and they were lost! No idea where they went but they were not stored to my camera or memory card :(

Then Tommy spit up on said sweater and we went with a new cute outfit (a gift from his Aunt Karen).






I love this little boy so much!

Yesterday (Christmas) was so much fun. So much to write, so many pictures to post, but it will have to wait until my next post since I'm really exhausted at the moment and need to get some sleep.

<3

1 comment:

Karen Rich said...

he just gets cuter and cuter! love the sweater ;)