12.13.2009

Tommy & Daddy

I have had the "write a new post" window of blogger open on my laptop for 2 days. TWO DAYS.

Yeah, I had no idea what to write...

So I decided to share some pictures featuring my adorable offspring and his daddy :)

And as promised, here is the video of Tommy (he cries in the end, sad)




Super Baby!


Daddy helped with Tommy's first bath!




He's already trying to teach Thomas how to count in binary haha

And my personal favorite, I call it "blankets"

He's just got this wth? look on his face haha I love it.


I'm a little sad that soon I'll probably have to make this blog private. I don't want random internet creeps looking at pictures of my little boy. *sigh* It's unfortunate that there are people like that in the world.

2 comments:

Likeursoperfect said...

It is unfortunate. HUGELY unfortunate. And it's so sad that we have to deal with that crap these days.

Tommy is SO adorable, though!

✩Molly✩ said...

bummer about going private, i had just decided to repent and start reading your blog again, oh bother.


you could email me an invite to your blog... molly_rawlins at hot mail dot com :)