8.13.2010

Getting Organized With Goals

So, I am getting ready for the Feeling Fabulous challenge (of which you have TWO more days to get your lists ready)! I discovered a few things... there are only 4 categories, meaning 20 goals, not 25. I think that's much more reasonable anyway! Feel free to include more goals in your list but the official challenge will be for 20!

Also, I am really excited about this! I really think I can do this! I was so excited about it, but I knew i would need a way to remind myself and keep my goals organized so I came up with this great idea to make a weekly organizer. I used a picture frame to put my list of goals and then popped it into place. Now everyday, I can cross of each goal as it is accomplished with a dry erase marker. It's perfect because I can just wipe it down at the end of the night and then begin again. My planner included each day of the week for other appointments and so Jack doesn't keep asking me my work schedule (he can look and see now!) but if your only priority is your list of daily goals and weekly reminders, skip the weekdays and just focus on that.

I have included a tutorial for the weekly planner on my Baby's Mama blog. I am also looking for guest posters for the week of the 23rd so if you're interested, have kids, or are expecting, PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP! I can give you a topic or you can come up with your own post. Thanks!!

I feel a little bad that I took a picture of Jesus out of the frame to make it lol, but we have many pictures of Jesus around the house so I think it's okay. I promise, I will find a new home for the original picture.

In other news, today Thomas got my cell phone, put it in a bowl, and shook it all around. Afterwards, he attempted to "drink" my cell phone by holding the bowl to his lips and tilting it up. It was very cute! Maybe my Newbie Cooking Attempts are rubbing off on him (PS that is a link to my new blog, please follow, i would appreciate the support!).

One more thing about that poll I posted to help choose a picture for Thomas' invites. The beach one is definitely in the lead but don't you guys think it would be weird to have a beach picture on his invitations when his birthday is in October? Last year it snowed the day after, so I just wonder if it would be strange... but maybe i'm over thinking it, I mean it is just a stamp haha. Let me know! Thanks guys!

No comments: