Despite the exclamation point, I am not feeling particularly exclamatory. I am very, very tired today. I feel like i haven't slept in weeks *sigh*
Hopefully this feeling goes away soon. I am excited that today is the official start of Feeling Fabulous though. It is rather unfortunate that I do not feel very fabulous, but I did get quite a few goals accomplished today, even though I was not extremely motivated to do so. I will keep trying. I am going to work on a craft during work today that I'm excited about (will post later this week if I can).
This week will be very busy as we are getting ready to go to Alaska and I am working a ton. I am picking up hours to get off for our trip, but I sitll have some time that I need to get off so hopefully i can take care of it and not get stuck! That would suck.
I'm still doing the cooking and Baby's Mama blog, I actually enjoy it quite a bit. And surprisingly, I've earned $4.00 from Google Ads. :P I don't know who is clicking on my links since it feels like I have no readers, but somebody is! How cool would it be if I actually made some money blogging? I do it either way, and it would be pretty awesome if I could make money off of it...
Yesterday Jack and I were talkin about some of our goals for the future. We are trying to save up as much money as we can to get our cars paid off quickly. I don't think we will be able to get them paid off until next Spring, but that's not sooo far off, and if we get a good tax return maybe sooner!
After we get that paid off, we want to try and rent out this house, and BUY A NEW HOUSE! YAY!! Once we get a new house (and evaluate our financial situation again), we may decide to have another baby. I am starting to want another one again, but I want to time it so I'm not 8 months pregnant in July! I am so excited about these things to come though, and I really, truly hope we can reach our goals and be in a new house by next summer.
See? Setting goals is a good thing :) FYI it was also the topic of the talks in church on Sunday.
posted @
No comments:
Post a Comment